Friday, July 23, 2010

VerT


I am an artist, and my life is my greatest work of art
CELEBRATE the flawed one who lives a flawless life
AND though some say I am nothing but ordinary
SING my lovers, yet softly, to deafen those fools not.


MYSELF even marvels on my effect over others
AND on opportunities and opportunists that come my way
WHAT else can I do but give in and play with them
I am only human, a slave of carnal appetite.


ASSUME, but not for long, that there are no boundaries
YOU who have longed to taste even just my fingertips
SHALL do everything I ask you to do, no more, no less
ASSUME, you all should, only what I assume.


FOR monogamy will never be the name of my game
EVERY single chance, every poor soul, I will give a go
SINGLE all we are, sharing wild desires
ATOM after atom, we’re part of a vast, green chain.


BELONGING to no one, I fraternize with anyone
TO some ignominious, not normal at least
ME, I don’t care, I won’t give a damn
AS I am who I am, learn how to deal with it.


GOOD looks, great mind, but most priced, a vulgar mouth
BELONGS to me, and so will be, all those who dare play with me
TO me, life is a game, with rules that change at my will
YOU, who’ll use your heart, are destined to lose the game.



April 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment